Thursday, August 7, 2014

Do You University Launch Update

Greetings all!  I wanted to let you know that after days, and weeks, and months of planning, meetings, researching, analyzing, writing and coding, etcetera, Do You University has officially launched today--finally!  I hope that you will continue to visit, and support me at the new Do You University website.  I have truly enjoyed posting to this blog when I could, and providing helpful scholarship information.

If you enjoyed reading my posts, you can continue to enjoy posts written by me at: http://www.DoYouUniversity.com.  If you are a high school student, join our free online community for high and secondary school students.  If you happen to be affiliated with a college or university you can also join the online community network as well.

Help us revolution higher education--JOIN the Do You University student movement, and let's revolutionize higher education landscape.  To join, click on the link above and then click on the sign-up or register here button located on the Do You University website.

No comments:

Post a Comment